Block external emails for groups

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Sat Sep 5 09:37:47 CEST 2020

On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:13:33 -0300 Guilherme Carvalho <gccarvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, could you find anything about this? i´m really need this option work
> =\

I missed that. But I gave it a try now and had success with the following setup:

 -
 @domain.tld

See also the screenshot attached for my specific testing example.

But beware of caching effects. It seems the results get cached within the SQL database. I had to delete such caches manually after changing the values via kolab webadmin [1]:

mysql
use kolab;
DELETE FROM policy_result where recipient='groupname at domain.tld';

[1] you probably have to connect to your database with the login data of your pykolab account. you will find those - if not noted otherwise - within the kolab config (/etc/kolab/kolab.conf) -> kolab_smtp_access_policy -> cache_uri ...

The default timeout for the cache is 24 hours (86400 seconds). Without deleting the cached results, changes didn't had any effects for sender-recipient combinations I had tested before the change - obviously...

btw: I call it a bug if changes to the config do not invalidate the corresponding caches...

regards
hede