Is this project still active at all?

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Tue Oct 20 11:31:58 CEST 2020

Hi,
there's a lot of development going on in the roundcubemail gitbhub repo.
So, the main focus shifted in favor of a reliable, well programmed
collaboration UI.
Aleksander ist still very much involved, but i don't know if he's still
working for kolabsystems.
Anyhow, the webclient is superb, i don't have any troubles with
ActiveSync and my patched DAV server is doing fine.
A year ago, i submitted a hotfix.

We've an ongoing pandemic, so the situation is not optimal for releasing
a lot of code when worrying about your own future !
During my 10+ years as a user, a spent a lot of time answering questions
in the forum, that's also what it is about.
As with all OS projects, w/o donating something (support/money) the
wheels won't turn.

Perhaps Aleksander has some insght about kolab's future.

Rgds.
Franz