Concerns about Kolab and AD

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:53:51 CET 2020

Hi,
    After reading tons of sites (results of googling this topic), I have no
clear path about how can I integrate a Kolab with an Active Directory
server.
    I took a look at the --with-ad flag, and tried its execution with no
idea about next steps.
    I just executed setup-kolab --with-ad as the first command after
installing all the Kolab packages on a CentOS 7, but no questions about the
server, or an account for this domain was asked to me.
    I'm in the point now where I can choose between different distros, or
even to use UCS if it's easier using this product, or if the integration is
more mature on Debian, for example.
    Does anybody have something like a tutorial, web page, or something I
can follow in order to understand how to configure this?
    Thanks a lot in advance, and best regards!

--
HeCSa