Storage server failed

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:05:11 CEST 2020

Hi everybody!
Hope you are doing well.
I'm sending this email because of a strange issue I'm having using Kolab 16
on CentOS 7.7.
We are in the process of migrating users from an old Kolab to this new one,
and starting a week ago, every morning the users are telling us that they
cannot connect to the server. The clients appear to be disconnected.
Trying to access the server via webmail, I see a "server storage failed"
message.
Checking the docs, it seems to be a Cyrus related issue...on the docs I can
see:

"...
In Kolab Groupware, this data storage layer is the IMAP spool, accessible
by any client software that speaks the IMAP protocol.
Kolab Groupware ships Cyrus IMAP by default, which, with its so-called
murder topology, provides the aforementioned transparent access to IMAP
spools spread out over multiple individual systems.
..."

On messages I do not see any "max connections reached", or something like
this.

Did anybody had the same issue, or has some tip about where to start
digging?

Thanks a lot in advance, and best regards,

--
HeCSa