Problemes with chwala

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Mon Mar 23 21:31:34 CET 2020

As far as i understand,
webdav lacks of a feature like paging.
There are some implementations (.NET or perl) which extend the protocol
to allow paging by only providing indexes which can be called afterwards
(ASYNC I/O) to get the actual folder contents. PHP lacks of proper async
I/O support (async/await can be done using AJAX ans JS) also, why
extending the protocol to not be RFC compilant ?
For this to work, another protocol has to be chosen, but it must be RFC
compliant to get support for other devices, libs etc.
Wag the dog ;-)

Best regards
Franz