Problemes with chwala

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Sun Mar 22 19:59:56 CET 2020

Hi all,

after a long time, today i try to access my files on a webdav storage
via chwala, directly from kolab. But i only see the folders in the
root-directory. All other sub-folders or even files in the subfolders i
can't see. Files wich are in the folder under the root-directory can i
edit, delete and create. If i try to access my files with /chwala, i did
not see any folder. But file uploading and editing are working...

Could somebody help me here with this problem?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Jochen