guam - high number of crashes

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Thu Mar 12 20:17:35 CET 2020

Hi all,

so. If you stop guam and reconfigure cyrus-imapd, thunderbird (IMAP
clients) will show the special kolab folders, but roundcube does not.
Someone can consider to configure roundcube (maybe syncroton too) to use
cyrus-imapd directly (localhost:9993) bypasing guam and leave guam for
not-Kolab IMAP clients.

Regards!
Valentin

На 11.03.20 г. в 15:27 ч., Valentin Laskov написа: