Deleted domain in multi domain environment

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Jun 16 16:56:18 CEST 2020

Hi,
	I moved a domain from a kolab server to another server.

After deleting all mailboxes I also deleted the domain in webadmin

If I send a mail form another domain on the same server the mail is
rejected with mailbox not fount in local recipient table.

I patched that problem changing the filter in

/etc/postfix/ldad/mydestination.cf

I added this to check the domain is deleted or not.

query_filter = (&(associatedDomain=%s)(!(inetDomainStatus=deleted)))

I don't know if this is correct and enough but it seems to work out.

Gelpi ing. Andrea