Shared Inbox folder

ladas at seznam.cz ladas at seznam.cz
Tue Jun 9 11:35:31 CEST 2020

Hi everybody.

I have a small Kolab server for three users and one common account. From common account I share inbox  for all three users, so each user can see at his account shared folder and inbox from common account in it.
All users have a trouble with email status. When one user read some email other accounts cannot see it. The same situation is with Mark/Tag_as labeling. When some user lable one email, other cannot see it. Only one thing works for all and it is mark as important message (red flag). I searched user settings but did not find any settings how to avoid this problem. Only to set user permissions for shared folder.

Does someone know, where it is possible to avoid this behavior? Thank you for any help.

--
Greetings, ladas