Kolab 16 Community on Buster, Debian 10 ?

David Obando david at cryptix.net
Wed Jan 22 11:14:57 CET 2020

Hi,

I upgraded last week to Buster and only had small issues.

Mainly deb 389-admin made some trouble, it existed on deb9 but not on
deb10 and still was trying to start ldap leading to errors. After
purging the package ldap worked.

Additionally on deb9 I disabled the global addressbook in roundcube
which led to a roundcube error on deb10 so I enabled it again.

hth,

david

Am 22.01.20 um 10:56 schrieb Matthias Busch:
> Hello good people,
>
> im eagerly waiting for kolab on debian 10
> (and would run a test migration first and could give feedback on any
> issues)
>
> is there an estimate when it will be available ?
> and/or maybe an easy way to get notified when it is (other than checking
> the documentation) ?

encrypt!
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 6A25B6A3
Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 15FF 16DC 494C EABD 6DF8  B388 4EB8 056C 6A25 B6A3