Kolab Now vs Kolab groupware

Rickard Osser ricky at osser.se
Mon Jan 6 12:41:56 CET 2020

Hi,

To make autodiscover work with Kolab 16 just create 2 records in DNS
for the domain you need.

autodscover	CNAME	<mailhost>
autoconfig	CNAME	<mailhost>

That will make both Tbird and Outlook automatically find the
configuration for IMAP/SMTP. This is build into Kolab.

It also works for ActiveSync clients (IOS/Android).

There are more DNS settings that you can use for Outlook which is
listed in O365 if you're interested.

Best regards,

Rickard