Expired certificates issue

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:31:04 CET 2020

Hi all!
    Maybe somebody can help me with an issue I'm having regarding expired
certificates.
    I'm using Kolab 16, and some time ago some certificate expired, so when
our Outlook users open their mail client, a message stating that the
certificate has expired appears.
    I was re-reading the installation process, and I'm really confused
about which certificate do I need to recreate, and how.
    Please, if somebody had an issue like this one, let me know how to deal
with it.
    As I wrote,already read the "Securing Kolab" when starting to dig into
how to solve this.
    Thanks in advance, and best regards,

--
HeCSa