guam eats a lot of system resources

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Fri Feb 28 10:32:39 CET 2020

Hi all,

I have another guam issue. It eats a lot of system resources and I have
a lot of kernel messages (dmesg)

  Out of memory: Kill process 1067 (beam.smp)

It started this way:
/usr/lib64/erlang/erts-7.3.1.2/bin/beam.smp -Bd -- -root
/usr/lib64/erlang/lib/kolab_guam-0.9.5 ....

Regards!
Valentin Laskov

На 24.02.2020 в 16:02, Ladislav Slanina написа: