Outlook active sync Contacts

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Tue Feb 25 15:37:28 CET 2020

Hi

in Roundcube > Settings > Active Sync > Select Client

you can choose which folders you want to expose via Active Sync. Maybe
not all of your contact folders are selected initially for your
synchronization. But be aware that not all clients support multiple
contact or calendar folders via the active sync protocol.

 From looking at the code the windowsoutlook client might be one of those
https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/S/browse/master/config/config.inc.php.dist$117

Since I'm not using outlook with kolab on daily basis, maybe give
https://caldavsynchronizer.org a try.

--
Regards
Daniel