fail2ban for kolab-webadmin

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 5 11:15:55 CET 2020

Hi everybody.
Yesterday I search log files and try to find which can I use for fail2ban to monitor web access. But I did not find any, where there is all info in.
For user access is possible to use userlogins.log at roundcubemail log dir. But for kolab-webadmin I failed. At kolab-webadmin/errors I can find Invalid credentials message for user Directory Manager, but
not IP address. IP address I can find in httpd/ssl_access.log and ssl_request.log but there is not info about success or error. Is it possible to change the settings to push all info in one log file for kolab-webadmin access?

Thank you for any advice.

--
Greetings, ladas