sieve not working after migration to 16.1

Reitelbach, Thomas tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Mon Aug 17 15:57:02 CEST 2020

Thank you very much,

the problem is solved now.

The short answer is:
After some debugging without any reasonable results I found that the
complete _filter-set_ in roundcube was disabled. Individual scripts were
enabled, but the corresponding filter set named "roundcube" was grey and
thus disabled. I feel a little bit stupid about this, but I really did
not know that one could enable and disable complete filter sets at all
and I still don't know _why_ it has been disabled because it was working
before the migration to 16.1.

But one interesting thing still remains: While debugging this problem I
tried the sieveshell on the kolab server and always got this result:

[root at kolab ~]# sieveshell localhost
connecting to localhost
unable to connect to server at /usr/bin/sieveshell line 190.

Any idea whats wrong here, or is this expected behaviour and maybe I'm
again beeing stupid?!

Cheers
Thomas