Block external emails for groups

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Aug 6 07:50:23 CEST 2020

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:54:46 -0300 Guilherme Carvalho <gccarvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, i would like to know if is possible i have a group called, Managers
> for some users, but only receive emails from my local domains, not external
> domains?
>
> Is it possible?

I don't know it for sure, but probably group.kolaballowsmtpsender will do that.

Within the Kolab Web Admin Panel it's hidden in one of the tabs for the group config. The name depends on your language. In English it's "Sender Access List", German is "Absender Zugriffsliste" and Spanish would be "Lista de acceso del remitente" for example.

You can first try to add your domain. If that doesn't work you probably have to clean the list first with an entry like "-" and then add your domain "*@domain.tld". It seems there's no reliable docs out there!??

Maybe it's worth a try.

Good luck :-)
hede