Kolab & Debian 10

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Wed Apr 22 16:40:01 CEST 2020

With the filter in docs.kolab.org every mail received was rejected with
550 user not found in local recipient table.

Using debug I discovered the the duplet_mydestination was never match
for my domains.

After removing the last part the filter it started to work and now I
have a fully working system.

My old system is on debian 8 and I never had that problem the doc filter
works fine.

If you have an idea what was wrong in my system I can check and test it.

Regards,

Gelpi ing. Andrea