Kolab & Debian 10

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Apr 21 09:06:41 CEST 2020

Hi,
	I have a kolab on a debian 10 system.

I also use multi domain. To modify the system I followed this informations:

https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html

There is an error in postfix configuration.

Edit /etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_duplet_mydestination.cf and change the
query_filter setting to:

query_filter =
(&(objectclass=domainrelatedobject)(associateddomain=%s)(associateddomain=*.*)(!(associateddomain=*.*.*)))

The above filter is wrong.

The correct one is:

query_filter =
(&(objectclass=domainrelatedobject)(associateddomain=%s)(associateddomain=*.*))

With the wrong filter all received mail are rejected as the local
recipient was not found.

You can check and reproduce the error with:

postmap -qv email_adderss
LDAP:/etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_duplet_mydestination.cf

With the filter in the docs it returns NO MATCH

With the correct one it give you a match.

Gelpi ing. Andrea