Fwd: Outlook2016 Home&Business + Contacts

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 26 11:06:37 CEST 2019

Correction:
I found the directive at /etc/rouncubemail/kolab_syncroton.inc.php. So it
seems, configuration is correct.
I made the test. At web GUI I create at each folder (Contacts, Private
Contacts, Test-below-Contacts) one item. Make sync at Outlook and I can see
only item from Contacts folder only. Is it correct? Or should I see all three
items in Contacts folder?

Greetings, ladas