Access to Chwala from outside fails

Roland Kolb roland.kolb at ib-ulherr.de
Fri Oct 18 20:18:40 CEST 2019

Hello,

how can we access to chwala from outside.

Our Kolab16-server is located in our DMZ. The URL for internal and DMZ
access differs to the URL from outside. (internal + DMZ:
kolab.example.com; outside: mail.example.com).

In the config-file "/etc/roundcubemail/kolab_files.inc.php" I set

$config['kolab_files_server_url'] = 'https://kolab.example.com/';

When I try to access from outside I get the error message after the
login with my credentials:

<d:error><s:sabredav-version>2.1.11</s:sabredav-version><s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception><s:message>There
was no handler found for this "GET" method</s:message></d:error>

Has somebody an idea why I get the error message? What is wrong in my
configuration?

Thank you

Roland