imap problem

David Obando david at cryptix.net
Fri Oct 18 16:14:27 CEST 2019

Hi Ladislav,

error shows, it's an SMTP issue not IMAP or LDAP.

Did you look into the postfix logs? Are you able to send mail directly
from the kolabserver (command line)?

Also try searching for "postfix 554 unverifiable sender" in your
favorite search engine. Results show several also kolab related posts.

hope that helps,

David

Am 18.10.19 um 15:56 schrieb Ladislav Slanina:
> Correction,
>
> after some googling I discovered dirsrv is running. But ERROR is the same:
> ERRORTITLE: SMTP ERROR: [554] 5.7.1 <DATA>> Data command rejected:
> Unverifiable sender.
>
> I search in all logfiles but I did not find any other touchable point where to
> look. Can someone help? Thank you.
>
> Greetings, ladas
>

>> Hi again.
>>
>> Aditional info:
>>
>> 1. Incomming emails are delivered correctly
>> 2. I can login / logout into WEB GUI (LDAP should work)
>> 3. Not possible start: systemctl start dirsrv at mail.service (but at another
>> functional server I get the same error message)
>> 4. All other services seems to work
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Greetings. ladas
>>
>>> Hi everybody.
>>>
>>> Can somebody kick me to correct way?
>>> When I would like to send email from WEB GUI I get message: ERROR: SMTP
>>> ERROR: [554] 5.7.1 <DATA>> Data command rejected: Unverifiable sender.
>>>
>>> The same messag I discovered in maillog for Outlook comunication. Whole
>>> traffic stop! May I ask for some fast advice, please?
>>>
>>> Greetings, ladas

encrypt!
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 6A25B6A3
Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 15FF 16DC 494C EABD 6DF8  B388 4EB8 056C 6A25 B6A3