Kolab Webadmin

Thu May 16 20:36:31 CEST 2019

Hello Ladas,

> One question about kolab-webadmin account access. When the server and my pc
> are in one IP sector I can log in. When I move the server into another network
> segment (routed only or nated, does not matter) I get error message: Internal
> system error! in red stripe when I try login. I use Allow,Deny rules in /etc/
> httpd/conf.d/kolab-webadmin.conf at the end of Directory chapter (by apache
> this is better than .htaccess).
> When I remove this rules login works properly. I use the same rules at
> roundcubemail.conf and other .conf files and access works as rules are set.
> Only kolab-webadmin.conf file has trouble with them. Is it feature or bug? Can
> someone explain where could be mistake, please? I search log files, but did
> not discover nothing usable in them :( Thank you very much.

I wonder if the problem is that the server cannot reach itself?

For such situations, I replace in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf in section
kolab_wap the api_url with http://localhost/kolab-webadmin/api

Same applies to kolab_files_server_url in
/etc/roundcubemail/config.inc.php, which can be changed to
http://localhost/chwala/

Hope this helps,
   Timotheus