Fwd: Kolab 16 on debian 8 - dirsrv connection failed

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon Mar 11 13:26:06 CET 2019

The some problem has raised after a long time soon after the last
components update.

On a Debian 8 fully patched there is a kolab system working for a year
with little problems.
The worst is guam.
I had to restart it every 24 hours to solve its continuous crash errors.

Now every two or three days dirsrv stops, without any messages, simply
all other components got a connection refused message.

Restarting the dirsrv service doesn't solve the problem anymore.
The only message I can find is:
Detected Disorderly Shutdown last time
Directory Server was running, recovering database

The only workaround at the moment is:
stop every service in the system, one at the time.
At the stop dirsrv and restart the whole server.

I can't find any useful message anywhere.

Ideas? I need to quickly solve or find a better workaround.

Thanks in advance