How to remove shared folders

L.Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 28 22:21:24 CET 2019

Hi Kolab forum.

Today I try to create "shared address book" folder at Kolab
administration GUI - Shared Folders. After that I discovered I can add
share permissions to existing address book so I remove the folder at
administration GUI - Shared folders. The folder disappears at the menu.
But at web GUI each user at Settings - Folders I can still see folder
tree: Shared folders - Shared - shared address book. I can even set it
visible and use it. Can someone help, how to remove the folder
completely, to disappears at users menu too, please? Thank you very
much for the help.

Greetings, ladas