How to tell postfix to quit sending the same mail over and over again

T. Mohrfeldt (Liesegang GmbH) t.mohrfeldt at liesegang.sh
Thu Apr 25 12:49:35 CEST 2019

Phew...

Thanks, Franz, I was able to interfere with wallace to stop that
madness,
didn't find an interpretable (for me) error though.

I've ended up filtering files by creation date + size and bombed them
into oblivion.

Not the most elegant way, but, hey, if it works. ;)

I wishing you all a nice day

Torben

--

  LIESEGANG GMBH