How to tell postfix to quit sending the same mail over and over again

T. Mohrfeldt (Liesegang GmbH) t.mohrfeldt at liesegang.sh
Wed Apr 24 19:32:05 CEST 2019

Thanks for your input, Chris,

I already looked at the postfix queue, and occasionally see the
aforementioned mail,
but each time with an new ID, so deleting might stop one mail from
heading off, but not the flood.

I fear looking in maillog, because I'm super bad at finding the relevant
parts (especially with >50 users accounts and their interactions), but I
might to take a bite of that sour apple and poke through...

My theory is that the receiving server doesn't signal my server the
complete transmission of the mail, but it's just a wild guess.
And so I need to stop that on my side, but I am really puzzled from
where postfix get's the mail handed over...

Torben

--

  LIESEGANG GMBH

Stadtweg 22 • 24837 Schleswig