cyrus-imap how to login using alias email

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Sun Apr 14 12:20:49 CEST 2019

Hi all,
	I have a multi domain installation of kolab 16 and recently I have
noticed I can login via roundcube using the email alias, while that's
not possibile using imap, for example using MS Outllok.

When I had installed the server I was told to remove all the lines
related to ldap_* to have the server running in multi domain.

But I think some of them are neccesary to login using an alias as is
possibile with roundcube, but which ones?

Any help? Any idea?

Thanks,

--
Gelpi ing. Andrea