Empty ICal files, empty CalDav/CardDav responses after update

Kraus, Gero gero.kraus at rohedaten.de
Thu Sep 27 16:00:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

since the last update of iRony to 0.4.1-5.12 (on CentOS 7) CalDav
synchronization isn't working anymore. After investigating I found out,
that all iCal responses from the server are empty. For example, a
response could look like this:

> BEGIN:VCALENDAR
> BEGIN:VEVENT
> END:VEVENT
> BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
> BEGIN:STANDARD
> END:STANDARD
> BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
> END:DAYLIGHT
> BEGIN:STANDARD
> END:STANDARD
> END:VTIMEZONE
> END:VCALENDAR

 Furthermore, if I go to the Roundcube calendar and choose to download
an ics file of an event, it turns out empty as well. Synchronizing the
other way is working. If I create an event on a client and sync it to
the server, it appears in Roundcube, too.

I suspect there is a problem with the fixes done to sabredav that was
updated as well, as I also have problems with CardDav synchronization.

Until now I couldn't find any useful log information. Neither in
/var/log/iRony/errors nor in /var/log/httpd/*.

Can someone confirm the issues I have or has any hints how I can debug
this?

Thank you in advance

Gero