Status of GUAM and TLS>1.1 ?

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue Sep 4 12:49:23 CEST 2018

Hi Matthias,

in my experience, Kolab 16 is just as stable on Debian Stretch as it is on
Jessie.

To upgrade, you typically change all APT sources, then run "apt dist-upgrade".
Some manual intervention may be required afterwards: for instance, you may
have to make sure that all PHP 5 packages are upgraded to their PHP 7
counterparts. That involves a bit of fumbling, but no rocket science. Should
any questions arise in the process, feel free to ask them here or on IRC.

For obvious reasons, I recommend creating a full backup before the upgrade.

Best regards,
Christoph