sudden segfault upon carddav access

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Fri Nov 30 08:15:37 CET 2018

Hi,
take a look at: //var/log/iRony/errors.
I cannot reproduce the problem but have another one.
I don't use CALDAV (using ActiveSync) but tried to test it.
If i use the CALDAV url i get an 404 (File not found) on the server.
It seems, that iRony is broken. (SabreDav ?)
Anyhow, no errors have been logged to far.
Perhaps Aleksander does have details.
It worked for prior releases of iRony !

Rgds.
Franz