Kolab on arm cpu (was: "Kolab on php7")

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Sun Nov 11 11:44:34 CET 2018

Hi all,

I abandoned my old ARM-Board installation and switched to some AMD64 System. Thus I'm using official builds from obs.kolabsys.com/repositories for now.

With deactivating the old arm board the repository was also gone – sorry for that. I transferred all files to the new web server. My old kolab on arm repository should now be accessible again.

Still – it's outdated. The newest files are from April this year. I do not have the time to change this for now.

regards
hede