Latest update - 2018.05.26 - missing key on CentOS

Ladislav Slanina l.slanina at ibs-engineering.cz
Wed May 30 13:05:45 CEST 2018

Hi kolab user list.
Is it someone who can shortly answer for this question, please? Am I
able to repair it by myself or we need to wait for reparation by
package maintainer? I know I can switch off the signature checking,
By my point of view will be enough to answer: wait a bit we repair it,
or install it without check. Need I too much? By this problem all
updates installation stop, therefore I nervously ask. Thanks' for some
answer.
Greetings for all,
ladas