Kolab still alive?

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Tue May 29 18:26:44 CEST 2018

Hi Axel,

Am 29.05.2018 um 16:40 schrieb Axel:
> Hey,
>
> I use kolab for while now and it got really quiet here.

you're true. I wonder sometimes - compared to two or three years ago
it's quiet. There is also this https://kolab.org/hub/ - but it's not
much more traffic there. Actually I don't understand at all why
splitting in mailing list and forum ...

> The documentation on the website ist quite outdated

Where do you look? Here is the doc:

https://docs.kolab.org/

it's not to bad.

> There are no new announcements.
> There is no download available on kolab.org (the "download" link points
> to https://git.kolab.org/tag/bug_reports/

https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/index.html

And also the repositories are up to date:

http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/16/

> Is this project still alive or should I better look out for another
> alternative for my tech refresh?

I would say - from a user-experience: it's still alive ;-)

regards
Jankow