Problem with PGP-signed E-Mails

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Sat Jun 16 14:21:14 CEST 2018

Am 16.06.2018 um 11:08 schrieb T. Mohrfeldt (Liesegang GmbH):
> I didn't bother using clients, just plain old roundcubemail...
> I know there's a way to preconfigure settings, but I think that's only
> considerated for new users...

than this is a setting in the database, probably in users ->
preferences. Since this is a json or something like this it's not easy
to just set this one preference setting for one user. You have to read
them all out, put this config variable inside the string and save it
back... But I never tried.

But this is interesting, because I thought roundcube would do this in
default - but maybe we configured this per default a while ago. So I
thought roundcube does it anyway.

best regards
Jan