Latest update - 2018.05.26 - missing key on CentOS

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:46:28 CEST 2018

Hello Christoph,

     if I may throw in a suggestion, without sounding like a troll or
an hater, but rather trying to be constructive: maybe this is a good
time to review the internal priorities. I understand there is one
person only maintaining the infrastructure and I fully understand he
can be busy. Blocking updates of all users for multiple weeks should
be a very high priority task, I know there is a workaround but it
involved disabling the only check guaranteeing the source of the
package. Possibly this person needs some help if he cannot flush his
queue enough to reach the point where he can take care of this task.

Again: this is just not to flame or troll, I support Kolab, and I
appreciate the work from everybody working on it and I want it to be
as successful as possible, that's also why I want such issue not to
happen or to be addressed timely.

Thank you.
Kind regards.

Enrico