Catchall for postmaster/hostmaster/abuse

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Thu Jun 14 07:30:48 CEST 2018

Hi Jan,
i have a multidomain-setup and can therefore give you some advise.
First of all you have to create one postmaster in the primary domain.
I chose a mail enabled posix user typ because i want system mails
(apt-listchanges etc. etc.) to also be delivered. (Of course You have to
configure pam-ldap and nscd for that type)
Then i added aliases like abuse at domain.com, postmaster at domain.com,
hostmaster at domain.com etc.
kolab chooses that email address for last resort (if it don't find
matching alias in the destination domain).
Add the primary.address to /etc/aliases:
# /etc/aliases
mailer-daemon: postmaster
postmaster: root
nobody: root