Messed up my initial domain choice

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Sat Jan 27 11:01:05 CET 2018

I made a think-o when setting up Kolab on Centos 7.  I used the "new"
domain as the primary domain.  I believe I should have used the active
domain since the "new" domain is not going to be hosted on this server
until we get everything else this server does worked out.  I also
should have edited kolab.conf to use givenname as the primary mail
address/username.

I'm not an LDAP guy.  I've been running Cyrus/Postfix with MySQL for
years with the web-cyradm scheme, but LDAP and Kolab is new for me.

Is it sufficient to deinstall the packages and delete kolab.conf and
other service config files then reinstall?  Or do I have to manually
remove databases?

Is there an easier method to remove existing domains/users and start
over?

Thank you in advance!

lambert at lambertfam.org