Kolab and secuirty by design/default

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Feb 16 17:03:34 CET 2018

Hi,
	as many of you already know the GDPR states that it is important to
adopt a security by design and by default.

To implement this in kolab system, I'm looking for something that can
cript messages on hard disk using a different key for every user.
I'm not interested in hard disk cript, I know how to do this.

I know PGP do this, but it's on a user choice, not an automatic system
implementation.

Is there someone with an idea on how to do this?
Or is there another better idea to achieve the some result?

Thank You in advance

--
Gelpi ing. Andrea