Alias for groups

Liutauras Adomaitis adomaitis at kolabsystems.com
Thu Sep 7 07:20:29 CEST 2017

On 2017 m. rugsėjo 1 d., penktadienis 13:46:48 EEST Lasse Wiedemann wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am new to Kolab and playing with the settings...
>
> is it possible to assign an email alias to a group?

It should be possible. I thnk kolab LDAP schema was modified to allow alias
attribute to kolabGroupOfUniqueNames objectClass. So with recent kolab
installation your LDAP should allow that.
The problem is that you need to modify Kolab WebAdmin Group interface to
include alias attribute. You can do that in Kolab WebAdmin Settings, choose
Groups and selecte group type you want to modify. In attributes tab you should
be allowed to add alias attribute field.

Liutauras