missing emails

Sruli Saurymper sruli at saurymper.com
Sun Sep 3 10:37:52 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I have an interesting issue, 1 of my clients is complaining that some
emails do not come through to their mail client (thunderbird) and also
do not show on Roundcube but they do see it when viewing their emails
with "Mailwasher" (it's a mail filter application).

I have looked at their email client (thunderbird) and roundcube and the
email is not there, however when I checked the server
(/var/spool/imap/domain/d/domain.com/n/user/name/) the email is clearly
there.

Any ideas on how I can trouble shoot this issue?

Many thanks

Sruli