Sending Mails in the name of a shared folder

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Tue Oct 24 11:59:54 CEST 2017

Hi Jochen,

Am 24.10.2017 um 11:30 schrieb Jochen Hein:
> Jan Kowalsky <jankow at datenkollektiv.net> writes:
>
>> How does your /etc/roundcubemail/kolab_delegation.inc.php look like?
>>
>> There is a kolab_delegation_filter variable where you can define, which
>> ldap objects can used for delegations.
>>
>> This should be set to:
>>
>>     $config['kolab_delegation_filter'] =
>> '(|(objectClass=kolabInetOrgPerson)(objectclass=kolabsharedfolder))';
>>
>> but wasn't in earlier versions of kolab.
>
> Currently we use:
>
> // This will overwrite defined LDAP filter
> // Note: LDAP addressbook defined for kolab_auth plugin is used
> $config['kolab_delegation_filter'] = '(|(objectClass=kolabInetOrgPerson)(&(objectclass=kolabsharedfolder)(kolabFolderType=mail)))';

thanks. Good to know. I'm still on 3.4. But for the topic the
kolabsharedfolder is the relevant filter setting anyway.

But what exactly is the effect of the kolabFolderType=mail?
Are there any other addressable folders which are no shared folders or
user inboxes where delegation is possible?

Kind Regards
Jan