guam status

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Wed Nov 29 11:05:43 CET 2017

Hi,
guam can be deactivated easily.
Check, that the cyrus.conf looks like this:
Services Snip:
# UNIX sockets start with a slash and are put into /var/lib/imap/sockets
SERVICES {
     # add or remove based on preferences
     imap        cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=10
     imaps        cmd="imapd -s -T 660" listen="imaps" prefork=10
     pop3        cmd="pop3d" listen="pop3" prefork=5
     pop3s        cmd="pop3d -s -T 660" listen="pop3s" prefork=5
     sieve        cmd="timsieved" listen="sieve" prefork=0

     ptloader    cmd="ptloader -d9"
listen="/var/lib/imap/ptclient/ptsock" prefork=1

     # these are only necessary if receiving/exporting usenet via NNTP
     #nntp        cmd="nntpd" listen="nntp" prefork=3
     #nntps        cmd="nntpd -s" listen="nntps" prefork=1

     # at least one LMTP is required for delivery
     #lmtp        cmd="lmtpd" listen="lmtp" prefork=0
     lmtpunix    cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=1

     # this is only necessary if using notifications
     notify    cmd="notifyd" listen="/var/lib/imap/socket/notify"
proto="udp" prefork=1
}

Also , there's was unresolved dependency for maticore.
It has been resolved by removing the package dependency.
if you rely on manticore, you have to install it on your own.
It's a complex undertaking on debian. (node js modules).
Rgds.
Franz