guam status (+squirrelmail)

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed Nov 29 10:00:50 CET 2017

It is actually a pity since most of the things are working. It's a pity
like with so many other things - first of all unreliable infrastructure
(OBS anyone?) and orphand dev list (last mail half a year ago).

With guam I'm hit only by the problem with claws mail not being able to
store mails. Even squirrelmail is working fine. Btw: I've compiled kolab
and missing dependencies for debian 9 including a php7 compliant
squirrelmail (indeed right now without any plugins, I'm using them from
jessie right now). There's no official package for squirrelmail in
debian stretch, so I've downloaded current stable sources from SVN and
mixed them with the good old debian package in jessie. It's a really
clean folder view with guam.

http://packages.der-he.de/packages/
(currently I'm building for armhf only, for x86/AMD64 see official OBS
repository)

regards
hede