Renaming "Spam" folder

Leisentritt, Alexander alexander at leisentritt.eu
Tue May 30 10:10:44 CEST 2017

Hi there,
I am using Kolab for a while for managing mails and stuff for several of
my domains.
Because of some client apps I wanted to rename the "Spam" folder to
"Junk".
I did all the changes in the config files of Kolab and Roundcube and it
all works fine. Clients use that folder, webmail works too, new users
have the folders created and so on.

Except one thing: some spam filter app is still using "Spam" and moving
mails to that folder and I have the feeling that also just this folder
is scanned for self declared spam.

I searched all the files on the server for amavis and related apps where
they move positive mails but didn't find anything.

Someone got any idea what and where I have to change so that everything
is moved to Junk instead of Spam?

Cheers
Alexander