Attention: Thunderbird 52 and Kolab 16

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Mon May 8 16:35:41 CEST 2017

With Thunderbird 52 the minimal required TLS version is 1.2. But somehow
guam has problems to work with TLS 1.2. I haven't had time to take a
closer look.

To fix this issue you've to change the internal configuration variable within
thunderbird to lower the minimum required TLS Version to 1.1

1) Go to: Thunderbird Preferences > Advanced > Config Editor

2) Search for: security.tls.version.min

3) Replace Value for security.tls.version.min with 1 (tls 1.0) or 2 (tls 1.1)

For more Information look at this mozilla article:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Security.tls.version.*

--
Regards
Daniel Hoffend