problem after upgrade from kolab 3.4 to 16

mohammad sharifi mohammadsharifi666 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:20:15 CEST 2017

HI
I just upgraded my (multi domain) installed kolab from version 3.4 to 16
after upgrade I have a few problems (I use centOS7 as OS)
1. I can not login to kolab admin panel (I get internal server error)
2. user other than primary domain can not login
3. outlook users can not sync their emails

for problems 1, I got following error in apache log:
"POST /kolab-webadmin/api/system.authenticate HTTP/1.1" 500 - "-"
"HTTP_Request2/2.3.0 (http://pear.php.net/package/http_request2) PHP/5.4.16"

-note: I installed latest http_request2 package..but no change in result

and for number 2 (in my roundcube log file):
 PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
kolab_auth_ldap::domain_root_dn() in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_auth/kolab_auth_ldap.php on line 407

please Help me with these problems.
thanks in advance

--
Mohammad Sharifi