Calendar and contacts not showing up in Kontact

Johannes Ranke johannes.ranke at jrwb.de
Fri Feb 10 11:01:36 CET 2017

Hi again,

Possibly, these folders are being suppressed by guam. According to its
documentation, it suppresses groupware folders for clients that do not
advertise themselves with a "user agent" string containing the substring
"/Kolab".

https://kolabsys.com/about/guam/troubleshooting.html

I have not found out how to check the user agent string for the various
versions of kontact I have tried. I would think that current versions such as
shipped with KDE neon should be compatible with kolab 16. I will try to check.

Johannes