Primary domain

Henry dercni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:03:45 CET 2017

I have just installed Kolab 16 on Centos7 and created a few dummy
users and domains etc.

Our public domain is abr.com.au however our internal domain is int.abc.com.au

This resulted in Kolab using int.abc.net.au as the default domain for
user email addresses.

As int.abc.com.au serves no purpose for email can I exclude this
domain as it is pointless to allocate users an email address on a
internal domain?

Under domains for "int.abc.com.au" I see I have:
int.abc.com.au
localhost.localdomain
server.int.abc.com.au
localhost

I have also added "abc.com.au" as a domain and now Kolab has used this
domain as the primary domain for all user's primary email addresses.
Good I thought... however now ALL users have the same primary email
address being surname at abc.com.au and any changes result in an error
"Email address surname at abc.com.au" is not in local domain.

How can this be fixed?