Debian8: packaging updates to roundcubemail in Kolab16

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Fri Apr 14 21:53:23 CEST 2017

Hi,

today we got new packages for roundcubemail - thanks for working on
this.  I noticed the following problems during update:

- There is a conflict for /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php in
  roundcubemail and roundcubemail-core - I fixed it with
  --force-overwrite.

- roundcubemail-plugins-kolab is replaced with a packages having the
  plugins as dependencies.  There's a conflict between Depends: and the
  package description:

Depends: roundcubemail-core (>> 0.9), php-http-request2, php-net-url2,
php5-cli, php-kolab (>= 0.5), php-kolabformat (>= 1.1), php-mail-mime
(>= 1.8.5), php-net-ldap3, roundcubemail-plugin-calendar,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-activesync,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-addressbook, roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-auth,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-config,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-delegation, roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-files,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-folders, roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-notes,
roundcubemail-plugin-kolab-tags, roundcubemail-plugin-odfviewer,
roundcubemail-plugin-pdfviewer, roundcubemail-plugin-tasklist

 This package provides a collection of several plugins for Roundcube that
 are required to for using Roundcube with the Kolab Groupware solution,
 namely:
  - calendar
  - kolab_addressbook
  - kolab_auth
  - kolab_config
  - kolab_core
  - kolab_folders
  - kolab_zpush
  - ldap_authentication

- In my installation the following plugins are enabled, but the plugins
  were not installed: archive, kolab_2fa.  I needed to install the
  packages manually.

- Can we cherry-pick
  https://git.kolab.org/rR940a27400e1d8cec7dc6cd87d8f9fc691fa317df to
  the next roundcube package?  My imap server is GSSAPI enabled, but not
  roundcube...

- In the default mail view (using larry skin - my users are using it) I get:
,----
| Not Found
|
| The requested URL /roundcubemail/assets/skins/larry/watermark.html was
| not found on this server.
`----
  There seems to be a packaging problem:
  root at jupiter:/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/skins/larry# ls
addressbook.css  embed.css  googiespell.css  images  mail.css  print.css  settings.css  styles.css  svggradients.css  thumbnail.png  ui.js
root at jupiter:/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/skins/larry# ls /usr/share/roundcubemail/skins/larry/
addressbook.css  googiespell.css  includes  meta.json  README        styles.css       svggradients.css  ui.js
embed.css        images           mail.css  print.css  settings.css  svggradient.php  templates         watermark.html

  Copying watermark.html fixed it for me.

Thanks again,
Jochen

--